We’ve created a high-quality easy-to-grip curved handle made entirely out of bamboo. Only wild, giant Moso Bamboo is used for our bamboo toothbrush handles.
We wanted our whole product to be ecological, including the packaging. The outer box is made from 100% paper – no tape or glue is used.
With proper care, our ecological bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. The American Dental Association recommends replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
Store Your Brush in Dry Area.
Please thoroughly rinse the toothbrush handle and bristles with water before first use.
- It reduces environmental pollution and plastic waste in our oceans.
- It uses eco-friendly material as the bamboo.
- The antibacterial properties of bamboo allow us to cultivate it without using toxics.
- It has a biodegradable handle that easily deteriorates.
- Sea animals will eat less plastic.